The advantages of information systems depend both on their functions, and the ability of technical staff to use them properly. The lack of knowledge and experience with a product can cause information systems to bring way less benefits than they should. As part of the IT audit we help our clients to understand the functions of their systems, assess the quality of current implementation, and figure out the best ways to use the system's functionality to meet the company's needs.
We conduct the audit of the following information systems:
- Active Directory domain services.
- Corporate email service.
- Server Infrastructure.
- Corporate network.
- Shared documents.
- Other systems, listed in the «Deployment» section.
Here's what you will get as the result of the information systems audit:
- Detailed description documents on the architecture, configuration and state of your company's information system
- Analysis of the current configuration and troubleshooting recommendations
- Analysis of the completeness of use of your IT solution's possibilities and recommendations on the improvement of their use to meet the company's needs
- Recommendations on further maintenance of information systems and organization of technicians' operations.
To learn more about our practices of tuning the information systems and applications please refer to the «Deployment» section, or get in touch with us to discuss the terms of IT audit.